Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Simple Happy Tuesday

Monday night as I was laying in bed, I made a resolution to myself that I would pay attention to all the things that made me happier on Tuesday.

Here goes my list:

-A good night's sleep (something that can't be purchased but makes you feel like a million bucks)
-my dad surprising me by making breakfast
-my conversation with my boyfriend during my morning (and afternoon) commute
-Ace of Base on the radio (rythm is a dancer...heeelloo throwback!!)
-my first sip of coffee (seriously, nothing beats this...It is literally what I look forward to every morning!)
-pandora (I would not have enjoyed writing reports half as much if it wasn't for the music in the background)
-my lunch (plain and simple, good food will always make me happy! (especially when I make it and know that it is healthy)
-Joining a gym
-paycheck (my first one in two months....woohoo!! Hello savings!!)
-my gps (I would constantly be lost if it wasn't for my gps)
-spending the night at my friends house and catching up
-ordering chinese food (the best I have had in a long time) and having ice cream (yum)
-making my to-do list for the week (order makes me happy)
-watching the movie "I don't know how she does it" (perfect movie for my mood!)
-water (so refreshing!)
-my nightly routine (it feels so good to unwind after a long day- to treat my skin by using facewash and moisturizing and brushing my teeth)
-my cozy pj's and bed.....ahh...sweet relief! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment