Wednesday, December 8, 2010



A Tribute to John Lennon
(October 10, 1940- December 8,1980)


Imagine- John Lennon

Peace I am aware cannot be accomplished overnight, the human condition pretty much shows us this, and its discouraging at times to see that basically mankind has continued with the conflicts that are centuries old.

Yes, I am a dreamer, and at times a doer; although I am not a Mary Poppins, or a Saint, I try to contribute to the consciousness of our world by having peace in my heart and therefore in my home, and in turn I am generally very peaceful towards family, friends and strangers, but in order to experience this, I made personal changes by letting go of what no longer worked for me.

As Lao Tzu said, we need to start with ourselves. One person at a time, can create change.



"If there is to be peace in the world, There must be peace in the nations.

If there is to be peace in the nations, There must be peace in the cities.

If there is to be peace in the cities, There must be peace between neighbors.

If there is to be peace between neighbors, There must be peace in the home.

If there is to be peace in the home, There must be peace in the heart."

--- Lao Tzu


No comments:

Post a Comment