Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 7- "We're only human"



DOVE Commercial-Click here


"We're only human but we try to be perfect. We pretend that high heels are comfortable and that waxing just takes getting used to. We pretend that we can manage anything that's thrown at us, and sometimes we can. And other times we just have to cut ourselves some slack and take a moment. Because although we are only human, that's more than enough"



I could not agree more or have said it any better! This commercial really makes me happy. After a very long week, this was the perfect message for me to hear. Now excuse me while I sit back, unwind and enjoy my chamomile tea and piece of chocolate. After all, I am only human ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that commercial would completely justify digging into my stash of Dove chocolate if only I didn't just brush my teeth!

    ReplyDelete