Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy holidays!


Now that Part I of the holiday season is over, it's difficult to adjust to being at work once again after all these days of hectic holiday parties/frantic gift shopping (and the subsequent wrestling with giftwrap)/endless hours consulting cookbooks as I try to figure out the best way to stir three pots at once (call for backup!) followed by blissful hours of napping, nibbling on cookies, and watching movies with my family.  It's crazy to think that once again it's time to think about New Year resolutions.  But here's one that I think will definitely make the list.  

2 comments:

  1. but what does it mean? I'm more likely to act if a statement is literal.. i hate interpreting.. haha

    the way i see it is... if you intend to live life to the fullest and move forward, you can't keep holding onto the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, yup, that's what i got out of it.

    ReplyDelete