Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thankgiving: Day 1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! :) Today marks day 1 of the Thanksgiving 2010-2011 Challenge. Please feel free to join us in this year long journey to be more mindful for all the things that make us happy everyday!

This year I am very thankful for my supportive and loving family, wonderful friends, and caring boyfriend. I am grateful that my mom, dad, and sister are all in good health. I feel lucky that I am also healthy and have the resources and knowledge to maintain my good health. I am very appreciative of my car and job.

Also, I am extremely grateful that I have more free time on my hands this year than the past couple years. Being able to enjoy the company of my family and friends without having to worry about schoolwork and excessive work schedule has been amazing. There is something to be said for having the free time to enjoy little things such as vegging out and watching tv, reading a book, exercising, going on road trips, being completely lazy and doing nothing, etc. After working weekends and holidays for almost four years, I am more grateful than ever to have this time off for myself. While I am enjoying my free time, I am fully aware that there are people out there who are working hard and unable to be with their loved ones. I feel very blessed and lucky that I am available to spend my time with the people who mean most to me.

Also, very excited about this gorgeous weather today. Hellloooo beautiful! :)

What are you thankful for this year?


" For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Here is a little thanksgiving video that will hopefully put a smile on your face :) ENJOY!

Gobble Gobble

No comments:

Post a Comment